The Field & Sport Knife Sharpener is the portable version of the Precision Sharpener - WE120. It features a lightweight carrying case and easily clamps to any firm surface with the included C-Clamp. There is a simple, easy to use angle adjustment with 1° increments ranging from 13°-35°, ball joint pivots and micro angle adjustments.
Wicked Edge changed the shape of the L-bracket and incorporated a jam-nut locking system which secures the micro adjustment feature. The shape of the base has been changed to provide more stability while sharpening. The shape of the vise was changed to match the design of the vise on our Precision Sharpener series; this change makes no difference in functionality.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: 0.05 degree increments
- Clamping System: Parallel jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Wrench
- Knife Alignment: Built-on Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- Base: C-clamp
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.3 LBS
- Dimensions: 8"w x 2.5"d x 6.5"h
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)