Emerson CQC-15 SF Stone Washed 154CM Plain Blade Knife w/ Wave Black G10 Handle
- The piercing point of the CQC-7 and the graceful cutting efficiency of the Commander – this is what you get with the CQC-15. This knife with a comfortable, secure, ergonomic handle gives you the best of both worlds. The CQC-15, called the Tant-Com is truly one helluva knife. It features a tanto/recurve blade combo that suits its use in any environment, from the boardroom to the deployment staging area. This knife has already hit the streets of Baghdad and has been moving quick and quiet. The CQC-15 Tant-Com is a sturdy, aggressive knife that will definitely get you out of a jam if you ever need it.
- Handles: Black G-10 Epoxy / Glass laminate
- Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Lock: Aerospace Grade Titanium
- Finish: Stonewash
- Grind: Conventional V Grind
- Overall Length: 8.9 in.
- Blade Length: 3.9 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 in.
- Hardness: 57-59 RC
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Made in USA